If you're a parent, guardian, or you will be the primary account holder who funds your kids' YPay smart cards, follow these quick steps to get started:
- 1. Download the YPay app from the Google Play or App Store.
- 2. Complete the registration process as a parent.
- Setting up your unique log-in information (mobile number, password).
- Choosing profile settings (FILL YOUR KID NAME/PARENT NAME) so we can use these names in your in-app messages.
- Adding your kids: you can add up to 5 kids to your account. Each child you add will get a Smart card of their own with their name on it.
- Verifying your identity: you need to do a KYC before adding the funds in your kid’s smart card. If you have your aadhar card or any other identity you can upload or in case you don’t have this then you have to upload your documents for KYC.
- Enabling push notifications: push notifications will be sent to you when your kids make purchases, request money, etc.
- All YPay customers use their phone number and password to log into the YPay account. You need to enter an OTP for verification.
Send our team a message at support@YPaycard.com we'd be happy to help!
At YPay your first 60 days are free and then it is just 1000 Rs yearly for your entire family (including cards for up to 5 kids). And that’s it! This covers card & delivery costs, plus all of YPay awesome features like store level controls, setting spending limit, turning card on/off anytime, purchase notifications, and more.
Aside from our yearly fee, there are no other hidden or extra fees unless your child loses their YPay Card. We offer one free replacement card. Any subsequent replacement cards you might need will be 100 Rs. each.
The YPay app is compatible with Apple and Android phones and devices!
To download the app on your iPhone, you'll need an Apple iPhone 5S or a newer device running iOS 11 or above. You can access the YPay App from your Apple App Store.
To download the app you'll need an Android Smartphone running version 6.0 or later. YPay can be downloaded from your Google Play store.
Please note: if your Android device is older than version 6.0, you can continue using the YPay app, but you will not be able to update to new app versions and may miss out on new features.
Additionally, your child can download the YPay app onto any app-enabled device, such as a cell phone, iPod, or tablet, to monitor spending, and learn to make real-world financial decisions.
Nope! No new bank account required. Loading funds is super simple, everything is done in the YPay app. Using Internet banking, credit card, debit card, UPI and wallets you can add funds into your kids smart card. Once the funds added your kids can spend them into school/institutions campus and even they can spend to nearby partners stores.
CHECKING SPENDING HISTORY
1. From your dashboard, select the Reports section.
2. Tap the Reports tab on your child's dashboard.
3. Choose “From Date” to “To Date” on the screen and you'll be presented with the following options:
- View spending history for the past 30 or 90 days, or over the last 12 months
- Group by transaction (default)
- Group spending by store