Your kids can spend in our YPay affiliated stores, inside school/colleges/institutes campus.
Here are a few key things to know about YPay card spend features:
- Parents will receive notifications about purchases made from affiliated stores/canteens.
- Parents can set the daily spending limit.
- Parents can block/unblock the card anytime from the app.
Lose a YPay Card or want to temporarily disable your child's card? No sweat. Simply turn the card off within the YPay App. Parents can turn a card on or off at any time instantly!
Checking Spending History
1. From your dashboard, select the Reports section.
2. Tap the Reports tab on your child's dashboard.
3. Choose “From Date” to “To Date” on the screen and you'll be presented with the following options:
- View spending history for the past 30 or 90 days, or over the last 12 months
- Group by transaction (default)
- Group spending by store
If you are refunded for a purchase made with your YPay card, the funds will be transferred back into your YPay for that particular store.